- Apply for Establishment card.
- Upon receiving Establishment card, apply for eChannel.
- Following eChannel, apply for Entry permit.
- On issuance of Entry permit, conclude Medical Test & Emirates Identity application.
- Stamping of Residency permit in passport.
- Online printed application with barcode/ reference number signed and stamped by signatory authority
- Immigration application form typed by Ajman Media City Free Zone typing section located in Visa & Residence Dept.
- Trade License copy
- Establishment card copy
- Two clear passport copy, with a validity of minimum 6 months
- Three recent passport size photographs (white background)
- Educational Certificate if required, must be attested by the U.A.E Consulate of their respective country of Origin followed by the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs in U.A.E.
- 1 Year - Normal - AED 575
- 1 Year - Urgent - AED 660
- 2 Year - Normal - AED 775
- 2 Year - Urgent - AED 860
eChannel - AED 7220
Entry permit - AED 645
Resident Visa Stamping
Emirates ID and Health test charges are separate and need to be paid directly at the
- Resident visa stamping (Owners / Partners) - Normal - AED 1245
- Resident visa stamping (Owners / Partners) - Urgent - AED 1295
- Resident visa stamping (Employees) - Normal - AED 805
- Resident visa stamping (Employees) - Urgent - AED 895
Cancellation of Entry Permit
- Visa Cancellation application form typed, duly signed and stamped by the Authorized Signatory
- Original Entry Permit
- Request letter
- Trade license & Establishment card copy
Cancellation of Residence Permit
- Online Printed Application with barcode and reference number signed and stamped by signatory authority
- Immigration application form typed from any typing Centers in U.A.E.
- Trade License Copy
- Establishment Card Copy
- Original Passport /Visa Page and copies
- Original Employment ID card of Ajman Media City Free Zone
- Presence of Applicant
- Processing Fees