Welcome to Ajman Media City Free zone website.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before using the site, indicating the things you are allowed and forbidden to use. The Media City is entitled to amend these terms and conditions as it deems appropriate, provided that the notice of implementation shall be put into effect as soon as it is done unless otherwise specified.
Your access to the site means your acceptance of these terms and conditions, whether you are registered or not, unconditionally and this is considered part of this agreement and the conditions are:
Once you access the Site, you agree to refrain from:
- Use of the site or any of the services it provides for any illegal or prohibited purpose in accordance with the terms and conditions of use of the site.
- Use the site to defame others, abuse them or defame the media city.
- Publish, distribute or send emails on any illegal or infringing material.
- Upload any files or emails containing viruses or computer blades and other software that may cause damage and malfunction in the work of the website or the computer and its programs.
- Collect and store personal information about others.
- Change or destroy any of the contents of the site.
- Attempting to penetrate the site by infecting weaknesses in the network.
- The site reserves the right to monitor, delete, remove or edit any content entered by you (the user) that violates these terms and conditions.
Registration on site:
- Some parts of the site are available only to registered members such as using electronic services or adding notes and others.
- The use of an inappropriate user name is prohibited.
- When you sign up for Media City, you agree to provide accurate, accurate, up-to-date and complete information.
- The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user name and password at the end of the registration process, and is responsible for all activities that you perform under your user name.
- Attempting to access the data of another user does not allow the user to access it.
- Trying to use another username to try to access the site is prohibited.
- If the password is known to any other unauthorized user, you must immediately notify us so that we can stop your account.
- Media City has the right to terminate your access to or use the Site without notice in case you violate these Terms and Conditions and the site will apply all available means to prevent you from entering.
Intellectual property rights:
- All copyrights, trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property rights in all materials on the Website (including without limitation images, audio materials, charts, reports, files, software, data, applications, information) , Text, video, logos, forms, artwork, other materials, animations, etc.) contained in or accessible through the Website are the property of the Media City.
- You may display any of the contents of the site. You may also store and print documents or documents from this site for your personal, non-commercial use, such as files that can be stored electronically,
- Do not save these files and view them in a server connected to another network.
- No amendment to the documents or documents of the Media City website.
- The intellectual property rights and trademark notices of the Media City website and the note should be displayed on all copies.
- The user is not entitled to modify, copy or attempt to reproduce the contents of the site for commercial purposes without the written permission of the Media City.
Links to other sites:
- Some of the electronic links on the site are not operated by the Media City site and have no control over them if they fail to work.
- The Media City website provides electronic links for the convenience of the user and not for the purpose of promoting the services or goods.
- When you choose to use a link to an external site through the Media City website, you are subject to the terms and conditions of the owner of the website.
- Media City is not responsible for any content on these external websites or for any problems that may arise from its use.
- The publication of the materials displayed on the websites linked to the Media City website shall not be considered as acceptance and acknowledgment of the contents of such materials or services.