Please enable JS


We are aiming to create a world class environment with innovative and flexible processes to ensure professional guidance in every step of company formation.

Start Now

Visit Visa

The Visit Visa is applicable to tourists, who intend to spend more than 14 days in the UAE, and those coming for family visits as well as those on long-term business visit. It requires the sponsorship of UAE resident or any company or hotel licensed to operate within the country.

Employment Visa

The Employment visa process starts with procuring a work permit for an expatriate. The work permit allows the holder to enter the UAE for employment and it is valid for two months from the date of issue.

After the employee enters the UAE on the basis of the work permit, the sponsoring company arranges to complete the formalities of medical testing, obtaining UAE Resident Identity (Emirates ID) Card and stamping the work residency permit on his passport within a scope of 60 days. The work residency permit on the employee's passport denotes that he is sponsored by the company he is employed by.

After this process, the employee can sponsor his family members and bring them into the country.

Dependent Visa

Expatriate residents, both employers and employees, may sponsor their families in the UAE provided they have a valid residency permit. Expatriate employees are issued residency visa for one year or two years based on their labour contract, while expatriate employers are issued residency visa for three years. A resident sponsor has 30 days to apply for his dependents’ residence visa after they enter the UAE and modify their status from an entry permit holder to a resident visa holder.

Can I pay using my credit card?
Yes. You can pay by Credit card/Debit card/Cheque/Cash.
What will be the address of my company?
It will be registered as a company with the designated Office & Building number within the Ajman Media City Free Zone.
Can I get my own P.O. Box?
Yes. You may approach the local postal authority & apply for the same once your License has been issued.
Do I need a local partner to start a company?
No. You have 100% ownership